Website Chef Doug's Gourmet Foods
DRUG SCREENING & BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED.
Please Read Entire Job Description!
Manager Trainee Mobile Restaurant / Food Truck Part time 30 hrs. + (Lexington/Winchester)
$10-$12/hr. Salary Increase based on job performance in 90 days.
Employment Type: Seasonal**
**Will consider year round employment for right candidate who is willing to cross train in other areas of the business.**
Our Season Begins early March 2018 and runs through Mid Dec 2018. Hours will vary.
Must be 25 yrs+ (for insurance purposes). Ability to speak clearly and convey information accurately, handle transaction quickly and accurately, previous experience in a retail store or as a cashier. The skills required for Food truck manager trainee are good communication skills, honesty, and sincerity etc. Ability to lead and supervise.
– must learn all required duties on Food Truck.
Professionalism is a must in Speech, Dress and Conduct!
– Positive, helpful attitude toward customers, Greet customers, take orders, and re-submit orders to cooks/co-workers
– Delegate duties to other staff
– Guiding and solving queries of customer
– Coordinate with Manager/Chef a list of inventory of stock items, and list shortage of items for re-ordering
– Responsible for taking money in the form of Cash, or Credit Cards through-out POS/Point-of-Service from Patrons in exchange for our food services
– Count money in cash drawer at the beginning of shifts to ensure amounts are correct and that there is adequate change, provides change, balances drawer, and process card transaction
– Bag, box, wrap merchandise items, after ensuing correct order and quality assurance
– Participate as part of a team by assisting others when needed. Assist other co-workers to deliver ordered food to customers (at events)
– Clean-up check-out area and other prep tables. Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work area
– Establish a tabulated form for employee entrée/start and finish including break-out times
– Take and Receive On-Line Telephone Orders
-Schedule Events, and other Catering
–Opportunities Available for right individual to earn Additional commission for securing corporate contracts/ catering events. Inquire during Interview
– Ability to communicate to update certain information such as next events updates via social media sites, managing regular posts and responding to followers with Manager’s previous approval
–Background Check and frequent Random –
-Drug testing will apply.
–Must have reliable transportation
Based in Winchester KY. Service area includes: Lexington, Mt. Sterling, Richmond, Frankfort, Georgetown and surrounding counties
To apply for this job please visit www.chefdougsgourmetfoods.com.